Desktop as a Service
The entrada Desktop as a Service (DaaS) offering, (also called virtual desktop or hosted desktop services), enables our customers to outsource their desktop infrastructure to our secure Data Centre while using existing desktop infrastructure or Bring-Your-Own-Device fleets. entrada DaaS has a high available architecture and the service is purchased on a subscription basis.
SoftSource manage the back-end responsibilities of data storage, backup, security and upgrades and you no longer need to be concerned with servers, storage, backups, operating system, security and administration costs. Your personal data is copied to and from the virtual desktop during logon/logoff and access to the desktop is device, location and network independent. This means that all of your software may be delivered to all of your users, wherever they are located, with virtually the same experience that they may have from an in-house system.
- Ideal for BYOD users
- Lower cost of software delivery to users
- Scalability – costs reduced as staff numbers reduce
- Improved security with entrada’s state-of-the-art Data Centre
- Greater business flexibility and agility, with the freedom to access each desktop from anywhere, from any place, at any time, from any device with an Internet connection
- Capex to Opex – consistent and predictable costs